Tuesday 7 October 2014

Boots Budget Bits

Is there such a thing as going into boots for just one item? I'm starting to think that even if you have good intentions to go through with this, it's just not possible.



So my recent trip to boots to get shampoo ended up in a mini splurge. I bought a few things on the cheap so thought i would share.

Rimmel - Brow This Way Eyebrow Kit - £.399
I love this little kit! It comes with a tiny combing brush, a double ended angle brush to fill in your brows, a wax and powder. The kit comes in two shades and i opted for the lighter of the two, it is just the right colour to match my beasty brows. It's also a fantastic little size for you to just pop in your bag, really impressed by this little kit.


Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in 'Peach Melba' - £1.99
This is honestly my go-to blusher, I have repurchased this time and time again. The gorgeous peachy colour is lovely and warm but not too much on the cheeks, it's a lovely matte blusher that's the perfect every day colour to dab on and at £1.99 you can't not at least try it!

Barry M Matte Nail Paint in 'Crush' - £3.99
I'm not a massive fan of matte finish nail polishes, i think they can look great depending on the colour but i tend to avoid them. However, i couldn't resist this gorgeous dark maroon colour from Barry M. I thought it was a great autumnal (i didn't believe that this was a word but have been proved wrong) colour and again at such a cheap price i had to get it. I do have a lot of faith in Barry M nail polishes also, they always serve me right.


Seventeen Define and Conqour Contour Kit - £4.99
This was a very impulsive 'yeah why not' purchase. I simply don't have enough contouring products, i always use my staple 'Hoola' by Benefit and i'm very stuck in my ways. I thought i would dip my toes into the contouring pool and branch out a little to try something new. Seventeen are a brand that have pleasantly surprised me, this little baby does not disappoint in that area. The packaging is lovely and sleek for starters, feels more expensive than it is! The kit comes with a highlighting and contouring powder, I've only used a few times but gives a lovely natural looking contour.

All this for just under £15, i thought that wasn't too bad considering the little goodies that i got. It's so easy to get carried away in Boots! Let me know what budget buys you've picked up in boots recently

No comments:

Post a Comment