Sunday 12 October 2014

My Week

I am feeling like a big, fat, lazy sloth. I have worn my pyjama shirt all day, I slept in my make up last night because I came home drunk, and I've spent the majority of the day reading. I've had a weekend full of mini golf, drinking wine, reading, and mooching, it's been great. Now I'm chilled watching breakfast at tiffanies and reading Elle (Anne Hathaway's spread is stunning)



In other news...

   I am going to PARIS! For my 21st birthday I am finally going to see Paris, I've always wanted to go and I am ridiculously excited for a mini break there
   I am getting a new car! I feel like a bit of a spoilt brat this month with all these new expensive things, believe me, this isn't my general lifestyle. Paris and a new car are lovely one offs that just happened to happen at the same time, but I am getting rid of my sad little KA and getting a gorgeous cream mini one. I've been out in it for a test drive and picking it up in a few weeks, extremely exciting!
   Nicole Scherzinger's new misguided line is gorgeous! I'm particularly in love with this dress
   With Halloween just weeks away I've been constantly pinning outfit ideas. I've been back and forth with the idea of a scary clown, scarecrow, or ventriloquist doll. Decisions, decisions. There are some incredibly talented people out there that have inspired my fancy dress board.
   Horrendously late to the party with this one but I'm obsessed with the book Gone Girl.  Me and my best friend are both reading at the same time (and trying to get through it quick so that we can go see it at the cinema this week!) but I'm on part two of the book now, for those who have read it, you'll know this is where it starts getting goooooood. I am so so hooked, I can't wait to finish it.

I hope you all had a lovely week and are ready for Monday! (Is there such a thing?) I'm going to try and do weekly catchup posts as they're posts that I enjoy reading the most. I hope you enjoy listening to me chat about crap.


Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment