Sunday 2 August 2015

High Street Fragrance

Having recently run out of my Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume *cries*, i was looking for something new to wear every day without spending a small fortune. I stumbled across this little beauty in the body shop which was perfect.


























The Body Shop have a new range of fragrances, including the Japanese Blossom which i picked up. The main one that they are advertising is the Italian Summer Fig, which was nice but not quite right for me.

I decided on the Japanese Blossom as it's light and sweet. It's quite a fruity/floral scent which reminds me a lot of the Harajuku Lovers perfume in Love, which i was obsessed with when i was younger!

The Body Shop Eau De Toilette's in this range are £18 which is really good for perfume, but if you're looking for something a bit cheaper to spritz on every day, the fragrance mist is only £8.50! This is what i picked up because i thought it was a great bargin for one, it smells gorgeous, and i won't feel guilty for using it too much at the price.

What do you think of this range from the body shop? Let me know if you've tried any!

No comments:

Post a Comment