Wednesday 11 November 2015

The No-Mascara Mascara

Ahh Benefit, you never fail to impress. The latest edition in the They’re Real! range is the They’re Real Mascara Primer which boasts to give a natural look to eyelashes, increase length, volume, separation and curl. You can get the sample size for free with Elle magazine at the moment, which is worth picking up for £4.10!



This is a product that, as you will see from my pictures below, you can wear on its own, or as a base to then add your mascara. The primer is a brown colour which gives the natural look, and the brush is the same as the original They're Real mascara brush, which if you have used before, you will know is fantastic.

The primer itself is brilliant, I have been wearing this to work all week just on its own, and then topping up with mascara afterwards if I'm going out for the evening. This works as it doesn't feel dry and crunchy on your eyelashes once you've had it on for a while, it manages to stay quite soft on your eyes for quite a long time, ready to be topped up. It says on the box that 91% of people said that it is soft enough to layer on mascara 6 hours later, which is a pretty good indication to go on.






I ran out of my beloved They're Real mascara, so the mascara that I have used in the above picture is the Seventeen Dolled Up mascara, which is actually quite a good budget dupe. I have to say that the primer works wonders with mascara for plumping up the lashes. I can definitely see a difference with the volume and separation.

Overall, I would definitely pick this up. I'm not 100% sure how much this product will be when it hits the shops, but as all Benefit products are, I would guess it will be fairly expensive. However, for the versatility of the product, I would say it is definitely worth trying out. If you're unsure, it's at least worth grabbing the sample size in Elle magazine to try it out before you buy. As I said before, this can be used every day, for a natural look, or to prime a bolder look, I am really impressed with this, as I am with all Benefit products

What do you think of this latest offering by Benefit? Are you a fan of Benefit products? Let me know your favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment