Wednesday 10 February 2016

CHANEL - Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour

So the day that i went into Boots to buy a Chanel lipstick was a happy one. I never buy any high end make up, and if I do, it's normally bought with my boots points (as was this purchase!). I had heard a lot about the coco rouge ultra hydrating lip colours, and I decided that I wanted a pretty but neutral colour that I could wear every day.




I decided to go with the colour Cecile, which is a gorgeous pink that looks very natural on the lips. This is definitely a 'my lips but better' shade, which is exactly what I was looking for. The lipstick itself is quite shimmery, which I don't normally love in a lipstick, but this one isn't too in your face. It's very subtle and works very nicely. I have been wearing this with my No7 Lip pencil in nude, which enhances any neutral lipstick beautifully.




As the name would suggest, it is very hydrating. It feels more like a balm than a lipstick in my opinion, which I love in these cold winter months when my lips are horrible and dry. I could wear this all day, and it won't wear out nastily. I think it's well worth investing in a really good quality lipstick that you can rely on for every day. I'm so glad I decided to go for this one! Some of the others shades look quite appealing too. I may go for a bolder colour next time. 



Overall, I have to say I am pretty head over heels for this lipstick. It's classic, and just makes me feel pretty when I wear it. I would definitely recommend you go and treat yourself to some Chanel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment